[HECnet] Need help with VT220 down-line loadable characters (DECDLD)

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jul 23 23:38:41 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-23 23:58, Mark Abene wrote:
Assuming you're aware of this page:
http://www.vt100.net/docs/vt510-rm/DECDLD

Johnny, wasn't there a version of Pac-man using DECDLD graphics written
in your neck of the woods?   I seem to remember it was written in Pascal
on TOPS-20, possibly at KTH.

Quite possibly, but I can't recall offhand. I have (had) some prank fonts, as well as my own designed fonts for the Z-machine. And I know there is a GIF viewer out there, which uses soft fonts to render pictures on some VT terminals (not sure exactly which ones, though...).

	Johnny

-Mark

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Julian Wolfe <julian at twinax.org