[HECnet] Need help with VT220 down-line loadable characters (DECDLD)

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Tue Jul 23 23:09:06 PDT 2013

Sorry, I meant:
http://www.vt100.net/docs/vt220-rm/table4-9.html
...since you said vt220.

Pcms and/or Pt are probably what you're having issue with.

-Mark

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Mark Abene <phiber at phiber.com> wrote:
Assuming you're aware of this page:
http://www.vt100.net/docs/vt510-rm/DECDLD

Johnny, wasn't there a version of Pac-man using DECDLD graphics written in your neck of the woods?   I seem to remember it was written in Pascal on TOPS-20, possibly at KTH.

-Mark