[HECnet] Copying RL02 image under RSX

Fri Jul 12 01:48:26 PDT 2013

Perhaps simplest would be to boot a RSTS system on that machine, and write the 4 line Basic-PLUS program that will do the moral equivalent of "dd" to do the image copy.

(That won't cope with bad blocks, though.   In fact, if you have bad blocks in different spots on source vs. destination, you need a file structured copy.)

paul