[HECnet] New addition to Cisco mesh

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jul 2 03:41:07 PDT 2013

On 07/01/2013 10:37 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jul 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

  Yep, that'd do it.   Good sleuthing.

                -Dave

Good sleuthing wouldn't have taken hours to find that. ;)

  But you found it.   One thing that you may not have run into yet is that, in situations like that, 99% of the "I.T." people out there would never have figured it out, and after ten minutes of googling, would have called vendor support.   That's why vendor support, as useless as it is to people who know what they're doing, is so popular amongst suitly companies...so they can hire cheap I.T. people who don't know what they're doing.