[HECnet] Adjacency With Node 19.41 Bouncing

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Tue Jun 25 23:25:07 PDT 2013

El 25/06/2013, a les 23:14, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:

Nothing has changed here - I have not been around to play.   In any event
I have stopped, and rebooted the bridge and, SG1:: is rebooting - just
in case.

Oh, by the way, now that you mention SG1... That node _used_ to be my backup link to Hecnet using the multinet DECNET-over-IP thing. My primary link used to be GORVAX, but right now ALL my links go thru SG1. My box still tries to set up the link to GORVAX, but the IP address I'm using seems to be dead...

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES