[HECnet] Adjacency With Node 19.41 Bouncing

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jun 25 22:14:20 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-25 02:15, Steve Davidson wrote:
Nothing has changed here - I have not been around to play.   In any event
I have stopped, and rebooted the bridge and, SG1:: is rebooting - just
in case.

Ok. Interesting. So now you seem to have a connection through KUHAVX, looking from MIM. The direct link does not seem to be active, even though I enabled it again on my side.
But when I disabled it, I could not reach you. So, did you enable some other link as well, or did you already have a second one, which was also non-functional perhaps?