[HECnet] MIM down?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:30:44 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
<jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

El 17/06/2013, a les 19:07, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> va escriure:

Johnny,

I can't telnet to MIM.Update.UU.SE nor can I ping it from my Cisco ( the only bit of it that DOES work right now...;) ).   Telnet connects but is just blank.

Is MIM down or have I broken something?

It's unreachable from here too:

[BITXOV]$ dir mim::
%DIRECT-E-OPENIN, error opening MIM::*.*;* as input
-RMS-E-FND, ACP file or directory lookup failed
-SYSTEM-F-UNREACHABLE, remote node is not currently reachable
[BITXOV]$ set host mim
%SYSTEM-F-UNREACHABLE, remote node is not currently reachable

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES

Hello!
It's Dave's fault. Something he did caused the Yetis to crash the
connection between both himself and you Cory, as for why you're
effected Jordi, ah, blame the rock eater by Sampsa.

[Hint: What eats rocks and is made from silicon, and enjoys eating them?]
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com