[HECnet] DECserver management software for VMS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jun 16 22:53:31 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-16 23:15, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 06/16/2013 05:13 PM, Bob Armstrong wrote:
    Send me one too - I need another terminal server!

    Do you, seriously?   (and didn't we discuss this before?   bad memory here)

    I have many spare 200/MCs, I'd be happy to send you one or two.   The Emulex
TSs really do have blown power supplies.   All of them, I think.

If you have plenty of them, I have a DS300 in need of a new PS here... ;-) (It's the same as the 200)