[HECnet] Connected to MIM on my VT420

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:30:47 PDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 03/29/2013 11:19 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
You need a VT05   if you don't already have one. ;)

  I don't have one, and likely never will.   One got exhibited (it belongs to
Mike Ross) along with my PDP-11/70 at VCF-East last year, though.

  I have several VT52s, and a couple of VT50s.

  (and I was actually talking about my coffee above..)

Hello!
I know. Going to do a repeat performance on your PDP-11 setup this
year? (And this presupposes we are good for the VCF.)

  This year??   There's no VCF-East this year.

  Next year...probably not, as I've already exhibited it.   I'll pick
something else.   Any suggestions?

Hello!
There isn't? Oh <DELETED!>. Oh anything that can think for itself and
can make use of ASCII.

Maybe for next year I'll work out something. If I can manage to find
the room for my crazier then out beyond left field ideas.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com