[HECnet] MAINFRAMES NOTES conference at BITXOW::

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Mar 22 09:19:03 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-22 09:27, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
Hi list,
I have opened a notes conference named MAINFRAMES to talk about... IBM
mainframes (yeah, I know I have beaten myself with the originality of
the conference name). Everyone interested is invited to join. Just point
your NOTES client to BITXOW:: and you will be set (unless I have done
something wrong).

I'm having a little difficulty figuring out how to point NOTES at a remote node. ;) What's the syntax?

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff