[HECnet] MAINFRAMES NOTES conference at BITXOW::

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:58:18 PDT 2013

On Friday, March 22, 2013, Mark Benson wrote:

On Friday, March 22, 2013, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:
It is a VMS conferencing application. I don't know if there is any non-VMS client around.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

There's a Windows NT client in Pathworks. I *think* it's capable of using Notes via TCP/IP? I don't remember. Or if you have XP or earlier you can install the last version (7.4?) of Pathworks32 and use it with native DECnet :)

No wait is it in Pathworks? Or was it just designed to work WITH Pathworks... I think it's in the wild somewhere. I've used it. Anyone else know?

--

Mark