[HECnet] Trying to build SIMH from git (on OpenIndiana)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Mar 16 21:23:11 PDT 2013

On 03/17/2013 12:06 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Indeed it is. I hope OpenSXCE gets off the ground in a meaningful
way.

It runs great.   I talk with the guy (Martin) every now and then.
I believe he's the kind of guy who is motivated by people actually
using his stuff.   I say RUN it. (it runs great!) And tell him about
it.   Thank him for it.   Then he'll continue to make it happen.

I did that a little while ago and never got a response.   I believe I
was polite and I know I definitely thanked him. I was certainly not
insulting him.   I would run it if I could get zones to work at all.
That's the limiting factor for running OpenSXCE.   Along with my
inability to get more than the one drive working to help with
staging. ;)

  Remember he has only sporadic network access.