[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Mar 5 04:35:48 PST 2013

On 2013-03-05 10:13, Sampsa Laine wrote:

On 5 Mar 2013, at 11:11, Kari Uusim  ki <uusimaki at exdecfinland.org> wrote:

It is called PowerTerm and it was included in the last Pathworks 32 kits.
It is produced by Ericom. An Israeli company, indeed.
You can still buy it from Ericom's resellers. Nowadays, it is called PowerTerm Interconnect.
Btw. It is a lot cheaper than e.g. Reflection.

Kari

I've got PowerTerm 525 on the NT box I installed Pathworks 32 on - but I've never seen it do graphics.

That is because it don't. Just what I said a few posts back. It's a VT525 emulation. The VT525 don't do graphics.
The last DEC terminal to do graphics was the VT340.