[HECnet] Vt100 tester

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Mar 5 03:17:07 PST 2013

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kari_Uusim=E4ki?= <uusimaki at exdecfinland.org> writes:

It is called PowerTerm and it was included in the last Pathworks 32 kits.
It is produced by Ericom. An Israeli company, indeed.

Ericom is Headquartered here in Closter, New Jersey.

You can still buy it from Ericom's resellers. Nowadays, it is called
PowerTerm Interconnect.
Btw. It is a lot cheaper than e.g. Reflection.

But their support and responsiveness to problems is poor.   I tried to
get the PowerTerm for Linux to pass some of the more basic VTTEST and
their support never bothered to even respond other than the automated
"we've received your support request" emails.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG