[HECnet] Another sillyness. More information in the nodename database on MIM.

Fri May 17 14:23:32 PDT 2013

Are there collectors there that collect the Soviet clones?

I particularly wonder about the ones from STIMTI -- I have a scan of one of their marketing documents -- in 2 languages plus 2 more for summary.   Unfortunately, I don't read either of the 2 main ones (Russian and Lithuanian).

If anyone wants to see it I can send over the file.

	paul