[HECnet] Re: TOPS-10 and DECnet Progress Update

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Fri May 17 08:37:05 PDT 2013

Al 16/05/13 23:20, En/na Paul_Koning at Dell.com ha escrit:
Are events logged on either node when the packets are dropped?   What does Wireshark say is in the packet headers?   What does the VAX say in "show node tops10 status" ?
No logged dropped packets. The TOPS10 instances just can talk to its adjacents, and just its adjacents can talk to it. I will do more testing this evening and will write a more complete post about it, including my experimental network setup.