[HECnet] Console terminal switch and/or reverse terminal server suggestion?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue May 14 20:55:45 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-14 18:02, Bob Armstrong wrote:
The DS200 will do it just fine though.

    ... got a DECserver-200/MC - no problem there.

    Ummm, does anybody have the load software kit for VMS?

    I just plugged my DS200/MC in only to discover that I don't have the boot
image for it.

We could just hook up MOP traffic between us, and MIM will boot it. :-)