[HECnet] Console terminal switch and/or reverse terminal server suggestion?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Tue May 14 17:04:09 PDT 2013

Ian McLaughlin wrote:
Not sure what you mean by connect from one port to another?
You log in to the terminal server. At this point you can attach to any other port

  Yep, that's exactly what I mean.   It means the real VTxxx console terminal as well as the other PDPs can all be connected to the same server.   It also means I don't have to turn on or boot up anything else to get it to work except that terminal server.

Thanks,
Bob