[HECnet] Console terminal switch and/or reverse terminal server suggestion?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue May 14 17:04:38 PDT 2013

On Tue, 14 May 2013, Bob Armstrong wrote:

Johnny Billquist wrote:
But any terminal server can also setup a service.

Fred wrote:
Created services on the DECServer that allow me to connect to the console
of any host from any other host.

I didn't think a DECserver could do this (or at least not an old, stupid
one like a 100 or 200).   You guys are saying it can?

I've done it fine on my DECserver 200/MC.   She's smarter than you think. ;)

I'll go dust off an old DECserver and plug it in, and then I'll give it a
try.

Bob

--
Cory Smelosky