[HECnet] Useful RSX stuff

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun May 12 12:03:19 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-12 12:18, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Not personally, no.

Want an account with privs so you can dump new stuff there as and when it's updated?

God no. I don't think I have the time to sync things to other/more places right now.

My idea with the medialib on RHESUS was to create a repository of all the "has anyone got package <x>" questions on the mailing list and just point them at RHESUS.

I don't mind.

Currently it has the FREEWARE CDs, an AXP SPL and assorted VAX stuff.

I just added the RSX stuff as I thought it might be useful in case MIM is down or something.

Well, my goal is a little narrower. I intend to try and make everything useful for RSX available on MIM (and ftp.update.uu.se), however, I have not really gotten things in an organized form so far. But I felt that I should probably try to promote it now, since I think some might find useful bits in there, and not wait until I have everything in total order.

	Johnny

sampsa