[HECnet] Useful RSX stuff

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sun May 12 11:18:07 PDT 2013

Not personally, no.

Want an account with privs so you can dump new stuff there as and when it's updated?

My idea with the medialib on RHESUS was to create a repository of all the "has anyone got package <x>" questions on the mailing list and just point them at RHESUS.

Currently it has the FREEWARE CDs, an AXP SPL and assorted VAX stuff.

I just added the RSX stuff as I thought it might be useful in case MIM is down or something.

sampsa