[HECnet] Useful RSX stuff

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Sat May 11 18:07:27 PDT 2013

El 04/05/2013, a les 17:02, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:

All of these can be found on MIM::DU:[4,54] unless stated otherwise. Let me know if you are interested in sources, as I usually have those as well, but in various places.

Nice bunch of stuff you have :) I am trying to peek at it a little bit, but it seems the permissions are not set up to allow "public" access:

dir mim::du:[4,54]dob.*
%DIRECT-E-OPENIN, error opening MIM::DU:[4,54]DOB.TSK;1 as input
-RMS-E-PRV, insufficient privilege or file protection violation

GUEST account doesn't work either:

dir mim"guest guest"::du:[4,54]dob.*
%DIRECT-E-OPENIN, error opening MIM"guest password"::DU:[4,54]DOB.TSK;1 as input
-RMS-E-PRV, insufficient privilege or file protection violation

(I'm trying to access from a VAX/VMS system running RSX).

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES