[HECnet] Italian DECnet...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed May 8 01:32:56 PDT 2013

On 05/07/2013 07:58 PM, G. wrote:
The conclusion is that there is no common view about joining our DECnet (or
what remains of it) to HECnet, and every time I've submitted the question to
the other members there was always someone withdrawing or pushing against it.

  This is all very understandable, if unfortunate.

All in all, I just became uncle and I have something else to think about! :)

  Congratulations!! :-)

For what is worth, I'm personally very grateful to all who think about us and
I'll continue to read and write here every time I can!

  I'm certain the Italian DECnet crew is welcome in the HECnet community
whether the networks are joined or not.