[HECnet] Telnet/SSH attacks

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Tue Nov 26 15:08:38 PST 2013

No, I get telnet attempts from it, es and nl domains lately. I put a text in sys$announce that tells the, error, user that the system is privately owned, alle access attempts are logged and monitored and that unauthorized access is not allowed. The attempts are now down to a couple every 24 hours and no longer every 5 minutes.
Hans