[HECnet] Semi-OT: BITNET stuff

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 09:53:22 PST 2013

Hello!
Note that README. A while ago one of the lists I subscribe to had that
name idea show up. It seems one of the subscribers dutifully sent that
idea to the list. Naturally the list server believed it and used it.
However the back end figured out who he was and made sure that his
e-mail was probably sent out.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com