[HECnet] OT - minitrue.su

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Nov 3 08:20:21 PST 2013

On 2013-11-03 16:23, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Guys,

I assume a large proportion of you have read Orwells "1984" and remember the protagonists workplace, the Ministry of Truth, i.e. Minitrue in Newspeak.

Now I managed to purchase minitrue.su (yes, .su for Soviet Union never went away).

Any ideas what to do with it?

Obvious ones are put KREMVAX.MINITRUE.SU and KGBVAX.MINITRUE.SU underneath it.

While funny, this is definitely a little too off topic for my taste...