[HECnet] OT - minitrue.su

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Nov 3 08:06:25 PST 2013

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Guys,

I assume a large proportion of you have read Orwells "1984" and remember the protagonists workplace, the Ministry of Truth, i.e. Minitrue in Newspeak.

Now I managed to purchase minitrue.su (yes, .su for Soviet Union never went away).

Praise be to Ford for this accomplishment!   (I'm aware that's a different book.   I prefer it to 1984)

Any ideas what to do with it?

Obvious ones are put KREMVAX.MINITRUE.SU and KGBVAX.MINITRUE.SU underneath it.

A friend of mine own prismbackup.us...jokes for that are easy to come up with, but minitrue.su jokes are harder to come up with.

sampsa

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff