[HECnet] HECnet bridge on tru64

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Oct 23 13:15:53 PDT 2013

True but I don't really want to keep a log (and rotate/purge them), just see if packets are going in and out.

I might add another screen for setting up VPN to my server so that non-statically IP'd users can connect via the bridge.

This is how HILANT works - there is a VPN to my UK network and the bridge uses the static internal addresses to communicate. The VPN screen basically does this loop forever:

	Can I ping the other side's bridge machine?
		- Yes - ok, it's coool
		- No - restart VPN

It's run without intervention for a year now :)

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932