[HECnet] HECnet bridge on tru64

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed Oct 23 12:31:13 PDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:53:50AM +0200, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Ah. There is. That is what the SIGUSR1 is for...
I should improve on it, so that you can do it on a process you don't have the output from, though...

Yeah, thats why for now I suggest we launch the bridge in screen on the HECberry - attach to screen, send SIGUSR1 from other screen, see the results on main screen.

Screen is pretty light weight, even for a RasPi...

You and your screen.

There are these things called log files. :)

-brian