[HECnet] HECnet mailing list archive?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Oct 12 23:51:15 PDT 2013

I found a converter to turn the single mbox file into 12,000+ .EML (==plain ASCII) files.

They're now up on the dropbox:

	CHIMPY:[.DROPBOX.LIST-EML]		Individual file for each archived message here.
	CHIMPY:[.DROPBOX]HECNETLIST-EML.ZIP	The whole lot zipped up

Hope somebody finds some use for these :)

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932