[HECnet] FDDI advice

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Oct 10 18:58:04 PDT 2013

On 10/10/2013 01:55 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
I also need to get a job that would support that.   Along with a job that
uses my...unusual talents.

Perhaps idiot-proofing stuff for defense contractors?   I can break
anything. ;

  Don't go looking for a job in that industry...they don't work that way
at all.   It's all about a degree, a certain physical appearance, short
hair, a tie, the ability to kiss ass...getting actual work done is not
in the picture.

  I'm fighting with a bunch of those very stuffed shirts right now,
today in fact.   The annoyance is fresh.