[HECnet] FDDI advice

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Oct 10 18:45:46 PDT 2013

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 10/10/2013 01:41 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Yeah, that's definitely something we should do. There's no way I can
move the majority of that stuff down here. A lot of it I'll just never
run and so will likely put up to be given away.

Sounds good.   It can sit here in the meantime, if you want.

The stuff he won't run can possible come here in November. ;)

I'm not sure how much space is gonna be left...I'll happily sit with a
VAX on my lap along with several at my feet if I must. (I'd be
passenger...don't worry!)

If I want to move something...I will move it.   There's room in the
glovebox, centre compartment, under seats...you name it. ;)

That's the spirit!

Some might call me crazy,   I agree but add "determined" to the list of
adjectives.

This is good.

We might just make a collector out of me yet!

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects