[HECnet] EISNER:: ?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Oct 8 14:21:47 PDT 2013

So if I install this thing (it'll cost me about 15 euros a month) how much use do you think I'll get (i.e. how many inbound calls).

Mark, this would be a great demo at various vintage events, ISDN over GSM talking to a DECserver that connects to a VAXcluster :)

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932