[HECnet] Public "dropbox" type directory?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Oct 8 14:17:29 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-08 15:12, Tim Sneddon wrote:
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se
<mailto:bqt at softjar.se>> wrote:

      On 2013-10-08 01:03, Sampsa Laine wrote:

              What would be the correct security settings for a directory that:

                                - Allows anyone to add a file
                                - Anyone can read any file
                                - Nobody can delete, edit or replace existing files.

              Thinking of setting this up on CHIMPY for people to store nifty
              stuff they find.

      I read through the discussion, but didn't see any attempt at an
      analysis of this, so I'll try to make some comments here.

Huh?   I provided commands and all to do what was asked.

*Analysis*