[HECnet] Public "dropbox" type directory?

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Tue Oct 8 14:12:57 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
On 2013-10-08 01:03, Sampsa Laine wrote:
What would be the correct security settings for a directory that:

            - Allows anyone to add a file
            - Anyone can read any file
            - Nobody can delete, edit or replace existing files.

Thinking of setting this up on CHIMPY for people to store nifty stuff they find.

I read through the discussion, but didn't see any attempt at an analysis of this, so I'll try to make some comments here.

Huh?   I provided commands and all to do what was asked.

Regards, Tim.