[HECnet] HECnet cisco not updating?

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Sun Oct 6 16:10:51 PDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Peter Lothberg <roll at stupi.se> wrote:
> >> Are the scripts not running?
> > Scripts?
> Brian's scripts that push out new configs upon IP change.

I don't have brians scripts, and I'm using a config tool based on
netconf/yang to configure my routers. A Yang model for HECNet, anyone?

Meanwhile, if anyone need me to change a tunel on a box I hapens to
operate, send me a email with the needed info.

(Why do addresses change? T10 nor T20 speak DHCP or ND?)

Hi Peter,

I'm on the HECnet cisco mesh but have never had your tunnels come up.   If you're interested in bringing your side up I can send you my IP and I'll reinstate your GRE tunnels.

Regards, Tim.