[HECnet] HECnet cisco not updating?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 03:48:55 PDT 2013

Hello!
I don't have to mess around with dynamic DNS either. Mine is arranged
as a static set of two (or three) addresses. The address that the
router gets from the CPE is dynamic and constructed via PPPoe.

My person website is supported via one of those firms who takes the
changeable and thus non static DSL (or PPPoE) IP address and turns it
into one that the website name registry firm will accept, via selected
host.

So far the only sticky is that of a mail server. It turns out that the
physics behind a name registry for DNS and its records needs a fixed
IP address, as Static, and that I'd need SDSL for.

Oh and I go over my ISP billing ideas every time the contract comes up
for renewal.

So there you go Daniel.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com