[HECnet] Help setting up UCX on Vax VMS 6.2

Daniel Soderstrom snaggs at mac.com
Sat Oct 5 12:32:27 PDT 2013

Ok, I solved one problem. It was doing a minimal boot. However, when I do a normal boot it gets stuck waiting to mount dka200. I have a dka200 drive, but it's obviously not the one it was originally configured with.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to reset the configuration? I don't have any install disks so my goal is to get a copy of the licence files and keep the installed programming languages. It would be nice to take a backup for prosperity, but not essential.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone