[HECnet] VT-62?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Oct 2 22:17:49 PDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 05:10 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
It is available on Slackware. I sometimes use it when circumstances
demand I use an editor with strangeness written into it. It is
available for the Debian Port on the Pi.

  It's available packaged pretty much everywhere, but building it from
source borders on the trivial.   It builds on most every reasonable
platform out there, and some that aren't so reasonable.   This has been
the case for decades.

As for a mode which enables the same editing functions as the editors
for the PDP-11 and probably the PDP-10 systems.... Interesting.
Enabling it sounds interesting. I shall try that one next.

  Well...emacs *originated* on the PDP-10 systems..