[HECnet] Humour - Unix Haters Guide now up on CHIMPY:: !

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 03:36:07 PDT 2013

Nah. close... Louisville.

Unfortunately (or, fortunately if you are my wife) it's not "my" gear unless I get authorization (gate pass). I have a few smaller vaxes and pdp. If I get a chance I may take a walk around and see if anything small is sitting around. I'm not sure AnY DEC hardware will ship for less than a small fortune.