[HECnet] EISNER::and HECnet

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Oct 2 22:57:08 PDT 2013

On 10/02/2013 05:50 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Good to hear that! Something I've been considering for a while is that
if they were to join, should we invite their whole userbase to the
HECnet mailing list or possibly just the EISNER adminds?

Uh? God no! I think anyone who are interested should subscribe themself
anyway, and let the rest be.

  Johnny does NOT like email traffic. ;)

I personally think the admins would make a better choice, there are
lists like DECTEK for general DEChead stuff.

I think that should be entirely up to them.
You could perhaps create a notes group for HECnet on EISNER?

  That's a good idea.