[HECnet] EISNER::and HECnet

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Oct 2 20:31:40 PDT 2013

Brian, how do you think this is going? Are we going to get them to hook =
up?

I do believe so.   There are some other things concerning Eisner that need
to be addressed before connection to HECnet (not involving the connection)
but I'm not at liberty to discuss them publicly.   It's nothing ominous, so
just sit tight.

Good to hear that! Something I've been considering for a while is that if they were to join, should we invite their whole userbase to the HECnet mailing list or possibly just the EISNER adminds?

I personally think the admins would make a better choice, there are lists like DECTEK for general DEChead stuff.