[HECnet] EISNER::and HECnet

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Wed Oct 2 20:28:10 PDT 2013

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

Been reading the NOTES thread, there seems to be one person vaguely wary =
due to security reasons (valid, but overly paranoid IMHO) and the other =
posts seem relatively positive.

Brian, how do you think this is going? Are we going to get them to hook =
up?

I do believe so.   There are some other things concerning Eisner that need
to be addressed before connection to HECnet (not involving the connection)
but I'm not at liberty to discuss them publicly.   It's nothing ominous, so
just sit tight.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG