[HECnet] New mailing list - HECnet Random :)

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 01:02:41 PDT 2013

Oops.   Google groups.   I don't trust 'em to not advertise with my data.

Same damn thing.   Different suits.

Precisely.   Same crappy UIs, too. ;)

Yes.

It blows dog.   And you know what happens when something blows dog: The
only one who's happy about it is the dog.

LOL. Ok, if an alternative group for social chat comes up (DECTek, 'rebranding' this group and adding hecnet.serious or something), I'll kill the Google Group.

Thing is that those take like 3 minutes to set up, so I figured why not.