[HECnet] New mailing list - HECnet Random :)

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:57:24 PDT 2013

Hello!
Google Groups and Yahooie Groups have nothing important together. In
fact GG is better conceived of and all that, then those idiots at YG.
In fact they just changed their methods of doing things, and are
insulting a very large amount of people with it.

However GG's only problem is that they will let anyone in there....
(And that wasn't an insult aimed at you Sampsa.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com