[HECnet] VT-62?

Lee Gleason lee.gleason at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 13:20:52 PDT 2013

Johnny Billquist wrote:

Mine worked like any asynchronous serial interface. Plain RS-232.

Sounds like there's a magic switch somewhere ...   Now to find it.

The Block/VT52 mode switch was in a switchpack on the bottom of the board, and was visible through the metal mesh that covered part of the bottom of the terminal. I dimly recall it was settable without taking anything apart by poking a paperclip through the mesh   (powered off, natch).

Leastways, that's how I recall it from circa 1977....
--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants
lee.gleason at comcast.net