[HECnet] VT-62?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Sep 28 02:09:32 PDT 2013

On 09/27/2013 09:07 PM, Bob Armstrong wrote:
Probably. Speaking of terminals, I would LOVE to get my hands on a
working VT180..
  You could maybe talk me out of one for the right swap, maybe, ....

  I've also got a Robin (don't tell Sampsa!) but it's missing the
plastic cover that goes over the back of the card cage.   Would you have
an extra one of those?   I'll swap you a VT62 for one (you pay the
shipping :-)

  I might actually have a spare one of those, strangely enough.   I know
I have a spare VT1xx cover, but I'm not sure which submodel it's for.   I
will have to dig for it.   Keep after me about it when you think of it.

  Doesn't interfere with the functionality, but I like my stuff to look
good :-)

  Same here.