[HECnet] VT-62?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Sat Sep 28 02:07:46 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-27 17:52, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 09/27/2013 08:48 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Probably. Speaking of terminals, I would LOVE to get my hands on a working VT180..
  You could maybe talk me out of one for the right swap, maybe, ....

  I've also got a Robin (don't tell Sampsa!) but it's missing the plastic cover that goes over the back of the card cage.   Would you have an extra one of those?   I'll swap you a VT62 for one (you pay the shipping :-)

  Doesn't interfere with the functionality, but I like my stuff to look good :-)

--
Bob