[HECnet] VT-62?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Sep 28 01:43:10 PDT 2013

Found this on Wiki:

"The VT61 and VT62 were block-mode terminals. The VT62 was to be used in conjunction with TRAX, a transaction processing operating system on high-end PDP-11's. They used the same cabinet but had a more complete custom processor. Application-specific behavior was coded in separate PROM memory, using a separate instruction code that the processor interpreted. "

Any idea where we could get a copy of TRAX? Then it's just a matter of running it on a PDP-11, emulated or real..:)

sampsa	<sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932