[HECnet] VT-62?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 01:42:30 PDT 2013

Hello!
I certainly hope so. I don't like VT-52s much. The later terminals
sure, but that model........

Where did you read that blurb about a PDP-11 OS (RT-11?) doing graphics on a 62?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Doesn't the VT-62 do graphics?

I was reading about some PDP-11 OS (RT-11?) where they used 62's as graphical terminals.

I say we try to build something funky for it - I'm game if there's any documentation on its protocols..

sampsa   <sampsa at mac.com>
mobile +358 40 7208932